Friday, October 23, 2015

Endings and new beginnings

I'm finally heading south for the winter, currently sitting in a mostly deserted state park campground in northern Iowa. It was rainy and very windy driving, and there is a bit of fog, but the temperature has been nice for this late in the year. There aren't a lot of leaves left on the trees, but there is still a little color. I've spent the past few weeks enjoying the unseasonably warm weather and wishing it didn't have to end.


As a result of a delayed departure and an earlier than expected birth I was blessed to be able to meet my grandson who was born last evening. :)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby, Congrats to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is so beautiful! Glad you could meet him this soon, as there is nothing like a newborn in my mind. Are you going back to Tennessee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gypsy, yes, I'm heading to TN to finish clearing out the house and then deciding if I should rent it out or sell it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that it is a good weather for you. Congratulations to you with a wonderful baby!

    ReplyDelete