Noaa.gov's forcast for here:
- Ice Storm Warning is in effect until February 17, 09:00 AM CST
- Hazardous Weather Outlook is in effect
- Washington's Birthday Freezing rain and sleet, possibly mixed with rain before 4pm, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet. High near 33. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime ice accumulation of 0.3 to 0.5 of an inch possible. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 1am, then a slight chance of snow between 1am and 4am. Low around 15. North wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.2 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph.